We stayed the weekend in Den Helder and left the town on Sunday aiming for the perfect winds to carry us south…. That did not happen, we had some current giving us some advantages, but when they changed and with no wind we where almost backtracking. So we decided to anchor to wait for the current to change. After three hours of rolling the current changed and we were on our way again.
The next day we had some good winds and some current in the right direction. But everything changes and soon everything were against us again. So we decided to drop the anchor again for a few hours until the current chanved at midnight. There were little to no sleep that night, the boat had some heavily rolls and the current put us sideways. But Anders had a blast in the kitchen.
The current came but not the wind. So we went with the current at about one knot for 4 hours until we got some wind. We sailed for a couple of hours before motoring us to Blankenberge Belgien
Belgian waffles awaits